Thursday, May 6, 2010

I don't do this often but those of you that have prayer lists, I would appreciate it if you would add me. I need prayers for paitence and how to get my happiness back. I have felt so stressed and aggervated and really have no reason to. I don't know what it is. My patience has been worn very thin, esspecially with the kids. I am at a point where I don't know how to get back to the happy wife and mother I used to be. So please just some prayers sent my way so that I can show my family how much I truly love and appreciate them and get rid of the anger, no patience,etc. I just want to be the old me again! ; / thanks guys! Love you all and G-Night!

1 comment:

  1. Lady! I have been going through this VERY thing lately. So much stress and tension in life has left me exhausted and doesn't leave much time for fun times with the kids. My patience is worn thin and somedays, I just don't even have a desire to be around them all darn day! I know that sounds awful, and of course I love them more than life but, sometimes I just miss being able to watch channels other than disney! lol I'll keep you in prayer :)

    ReplyDelete