Wednesday, February 10, 2010

So I got an email about eBay raising their fees AGAIN!! It's starting to not even be worth my time to sell on there because they keep raising fees and cutting into my profit. So I decided to search for another auction site to use. I did a google search and came up with several different auction sites. After an extensive comparison between several different sites I quickly figured out that eBids is the absolute best alternative to eBay!! I've been transferring my items to eBids all day long! It's alot simpler than eBay. Ofcourse it's not as widely known so it looks a little low budget but there are over 1 million auctions. That tells me that there are enough people that know about it that I can make some money!! I urge everyone who uses eBay to switch to eBids!!! Save your money!!

No comments:

Post a Comment